You can create your own Image templates in two ways:
Clone an existing template within the Public or My Template libraries.
Clicking on Create a New Template to start from scratch.
1. To create a new Image Template from scratch, click on Create a New Template from either the Public or My Template Image libraries. This will launch the image editor.
1. Begin by configuring the background image or the base image for your template. The linked article will guide you through the various ways of achieving this.
In our demonstration, we have selected a previously uploaded image (from our media gallery) as the image background.
The editor is divided into 2 sections:
The Canvas: This displays the base image for your template. The components are added directly on top of this.
Components & Properties: This displays the available components and their corresponding properties.
4. You can view the available personalization variables by clicking on the Select Variable dropdown.
You can always add additional personalization variables through the Enlist Variables tab.
5. Copy the variable you would like to use within your text component and then paste it within the text editor.
6. Under Design Tools you can adjust the text box size and set the 3D Warp.
Adding additional components to your image
You can also configure the social preview for the image here.
Remember to click on Save Template to save your efforts and your template.
All your created templates can be found within your My Templates library.