Nexweave has recently introduced the powerful 3D Warp function for components added to Image, GIF and video templates. Now you can not only adjust the height, width and rotation of components, but also warp them to better fit your background.
Here’s an example of what this feature can do for your images and videos:
This article will walk you through adjusting the perspective/ 3D warp for an image component. The same steps can be replicated for other component types as well
1. Start by clicking on the component on the canvas that you want to adjust. The corresponding properties open to the right
2. If you’re editing a video template, ensure that you have adjusted the timeframe for the component
3. Once your component is selected, click on Design Tools under Properties to expand the tab
4. Within Design Tools, check the box for 3D Warp
5. You can then drag the corners of the image to watch the magic happen! Align the corners based on how you would like this image to appear
6. Once done, uncheck the 3D Warp option to lock the Image. You can also click on Reset to reset the image back to its 2D original
You can truly get creative with this and find some great ideas within our public template library!