As we have discussed in the Components section, each time a component is added to an experience its corresponding properties open to the right of the canvas.
Based on the type of template, the following properties are available to customize:
Properties available in an Image Template
1. Content tools: Under this tab, you can edit the content for a text or a button component
2. Source tools: This property tab enables you to select the underlying file for an image component or the source of the logo or the content and type in case of a barcode or QR code component
3. Shape tools (only available for the shapes component) allows you to configure the kind of shape and it's color
Each of these has been detailed in the linked articles.
4. Design Tools: Design tools allow you to adjust the dimensions of the component as well as the aesthetic settings such as background, border, opacity, etc.
Properties available in a video template
Aside from the content/ source and design tools, video templates have 2 additional properties available:
1. Animation Tools: Allow you to determine animations for the component entry, exit, and duration
2. Interaction tools: Allow you to determine an interaction associated with the component, ie, an action that is executed when the viewer clicks on the component.
The different design settings, as well as animation and interaction tools, have been demonstrated in subsequent articles.