Nexweave is now natively integrated with Postaga, allowing you to seamlessly include personalized images in your outreach through Postaga!
Please note: You can only share personalized Images/GIFs via Postaga
Connecting Postaga and Nexweave
1. Start by logging into your Nexweave and Postaga accounts
2. Within Postaga, navigate to the APIs section, within Settings
3. From your Nexweave account, generate an API key for Postaga
4. Copy this key and paste it into the Nexweave API Key box. Then click on Save at the bottom of the page
Create a Nexweave Campaign
1. Identify the Image asset on Nexweave that you would like to share via Postaga. You can also clone an existing template or create a new media template
2. Next, navigate to the Campaigns section and click on Create a New Campaign
3. Set your campaign name and then set your media type to Image.
4. From the dropdown, select the image template that you wish to share and click on Save and Proceed to continue
5. Next set the campaign activation method to URL Override. You can learn more about the different campaign methods here
6. The variables employed in the selected template will be listed below, along with their fallback/default values. You can edit these values and click on Save to continue
7. Finally, click on Launch to launch the campaign. The selected template will then be available to use within the Postaga platform!
1. Create an email template within Postaga
2. At the bottom right corner of the email template, you will be able to see the Nexweave icon.
3. Click on the Nexweave icon to select and insert a Nexweave template into your email body.
4. If you’re executing this action for the first time, you will be prompted to enter an API key once more.
Please note: You can use the same API key generated in the first few steps of this article.
5. Once connected, select the Nexweave campaign you would like to invoke.
6. The variables employed in the selected campaign and template will be listed below.
7. Map these variables with the corresponding contact fields/ merge tags from Postaga.
If there is no appropriate match within the list, you can also add custom variables/ fields from the dropdown itself.
8. In our demonstration, we have mapped :
9. Once mapped, click on Insert Experience. The image will then be added to the email body
10. You can even personalize the content in your emails with Postaga
11. Once your email template is created, you can run outreach campaigns to share them with your audience!