A URL Override campaign produces a single link or Embed Code, for the selected media templates. This link can be overridden to match the personalized variables used on the email marketing or chat platform of your choosing.
When this link is parsed through your contact list on the platform, a personalized image or video link is generated for your contacts in real-time.
Within Campaigns start by clicking on Create a New Campaign.
The Campaign process is divided into 2 tabs: Configure & Activate.
Let’s start by configuring the campaign.
Configuring the Campaign:
1. Enter the Campaign Name.
2. Select the Media type for the campaign.
Select Image, If you want to share a single Image template.
Select video if you want to share a single Video.
Select Image + Video if you wish to share a Personalised Image and Video template with your audience.
In our demonstration, we will be showcasing how you can create a campaign with Image + video.
3. Next, select the media templates from each dropdown for Image, Video, and thumbnail. The templates that appear within this list are those that are saved within your My Template libraries.
4. For an Image + Video Campaign, you have to select :
An Image Template
A Video template
A thumbnail for the video
The thumbnail template drop-down list consists of personalized images within your My Templates library.
5. Then, select the Landing Page URL that your video will be embedded within. If you have an Agency subscription to Nexweave, you can set your custom white label domain for the landing page.
6. If you do not have an agency account, however, the landing page URL can be any of the 2 options:
You can either select the Nexweave default landing page. The corresponding URL prefix is displayed below.
Or you can select a Custom Landing Page URL, whether that is your website, or sales page. Checking this option, will prompt you to enter your landing page URL.
Instructions for embedding the Nexweave experience onto your custom landing page can be found within the adjacent help link.
7. Your Campaign configuration is done! Click on Save and Proceed to continue to the Activate Tab.
Activating your Campaign
1. Under Activate, select the Campaign type as URL Override.
2. You will then be presented with the list of personalization variables that have been used in the selected templates and prompted to enter their Fallback Values.
3. Click on Save to confirm the Fallback value.
4. You will then be able to Preview the Image and Video templates you have selected for the campaign and the Launch Campaign button will become available.
5. To complete the activation, click on on Launch Campaign.
6. The button for Get Embed Code will then be enabled. Clicking on it will open a pop-up window where you will be prompted to select your desired Integration platform.
7. Select your desired integration platform from this list.
8. Next, against the list of Nexweave personalization variables, select the corresponding matching variable used in the Integration platform you have chosen.
9. In case there is no matching variable in the dropdown, you can also enter your custom variable. Enter a custom variable name and click on add variable.
10. Once the variables have been mapped, click on Generate Embed code.
11. An entire list of embed codes and links for the image and video templates will be generated, each compatible with and ready to use in the selected integration platform!
Nexweave works well with all major platforms! Integrations with platforms, multiple use cases and the steps involved have been detailed within the linked articles.