In this article, we will demonstrate how we can incorporate the personalization variables within the text and button components.
1. Within the Editor, click on the component on the canvas that you would like to personalize. Its properties will open on the right
2. Under Content Tools, you will be able to edit the text/ button content by typing in the text box.
3. To add personalization, click on the Select Variables dropdown to see the available personalization variables.
4. Copy the variable that you would like to use and paste it into the text editor within content tools.
5. On the canvas, you will be able to see the edited component with personalized placeholder value that was set in the Enlist Variables tab.
6. As discussed, you can add or remove the personalization variables being used in the template through the Enlist Variable tab
7. Click on Save Template to complete!