Nexweave integrates with Integromat, enabling you to automate personalized media responses for various scenarios and elevating your customer engagement to the next level.
With access to 1000s of applications, you can achieve a seamless synergy between Nexweave and your entire marketing stack!
While Nexweave cannot be used as a trigger in Integromat, there are 3 actions available with Nexweave:
1. Create Experience with Campaign : This allows you to select one of your existing campaigns, to generate the media templates it contains
2. Create Video Experience with Template: This allows you to select one of the video templates that you have created/ cloned, ie templates from your private library
3. Create Image/Gif Experience with Template: This allows you to select one of the Image/ Gif templates that you have created/cloned, ie templates from your private library
These 3 actions will create the selected media templates, based on audience information that is fed to them. As a response to the Nexweave action, an Image Link, a Video Link and thumbnail link, or all 3 are generated. These links then need to be fed to a communication platform -be it email, chat , whatsapp etc
Therefore, Nexweave should be selected as an app in the second step (or later) of the zap, where the preceding step is collecting audience information. Additionally, there should be atleast one more step following Nexweave in the workflow, in which the method of transmitting the personalized media is configured.
Let’s dive deeper into how you can integrate Nexweave with Zapier. For this we are using a simple example of a Google Form > Nexweave > Email workflow.
1. Start by creating a scenario
2. Add Google forms as your first module. You may replace this with any other form builder at your end. You can learn more about integrating Google Forms with Integromat in the linked article.
3. Under Triggers, select Watch Responses and connect your Google Forms account with Integromat.
4. Then, select the google sheet where your form responses are being stored and then set the worksheet. Click on OK to continue.
5. Set your preferred option under Choose where to start and click on OK to continue.
6. Test the module, by right clicking and selecting Run this module only. The responses obtained from the Google form will be displayed against their corresponding questions
7. Click on + to add Nexweave as the next module. Under Actions, select any of the 3 Nexweave actions discussed above. In our demonstration, we have set the action to Create Experience with Campaign
This is because we will be sharing an email that contains a personalized image that hyperlinks to a video landing page
8. Under Connection, click on Add to connect Nexweave with Integromat. A pop-up requesting an API key will appear.
9. To get the API key, login to your Nexweave account, and navigate to Integrations
10. Click on Add Key. Then enter a name for the key, and click on add key, once again, to confirm.
11. Then, copy the generate API key, and paste it into Integromat. Click on Continue to complete.
12. Then, select your desired campaign or template. Please note that the templates listed in the dropdown are from your private libraries and the campaigns listed are those that are launched in your account. To learn more about creating templates and campaigns, please have a look at the linked articles.
13. Once you select your campaign/ template, the Nexweave variables used in the template will be listed below along with their fallback/ placeholder value.
14. Then, replace the variable placeholders with the audience information collected from the Google form response (in step 5-6)
15. Click on the field corresponding to each variable, and then drag and drop the relevant question & response generated from the google form. In our demonstration, we have mapped:
USERNAME: 1. What is your first name?
DOMAIN: 1. enter your company’s website/domain
16. To test the module, right click on the module and select Run this module only. Nexweave will generate media links for the selected templates, against the labels:
The Nexweave integration with Integromat is complete!
17. Add a final module to the scenario. In our demonstration, we have selected Gmail. You may choose any other available app and action that you deem fit.
18. Under Actions, select Send an Email. Connect your Gmail account with Integromat
19. Set the recipient’s email (“to” field) to the email address from the google form response
20. Incorporate the generated media links in the email body.
21. Once your scenario is ready, you can schedule and activate it!
Here’s an example of what your recipients will receive once this scenario is active: