Take your personalised engagement game to the next level with personalised and interactive videos!
Clicking on Video Templates within the menu, reveals 2 libraries:
You can click the Menu icon against any of these templates, to view the available actions:
1. Use: Clicking on Use will allow you to preview the template alongside the list of variables that it employs. To test the template, you can edit any of these variable values, and click on Generate link.
The URL that is generated will give you a true demonstration of the video as your customers will be able to see it. Please note however, that this is a temporary link only valid for a period of 4 hours.
To share this template with your customers, you can run a Quick Campaign from this page, or Create a New Campaign. These have been discussed in the Campaigns section of the knowledge base
2. Clone: For a video template within the Public Library, clicking on Clone will immediately launch the Video editor with a duplicate of the selected template
My Templates contains a library of video templates that have been cloned or created from scratch by you. In other words, it is your private gallery of video templates.
Once a template is created, you can perform the following actions, by clicking on the menu against each template:
1. Use : Similar to Public templates, this action will allow you to test your template for custom variable inputs and run Quick Campaigns.
2. Clone: Similar to public templates, clicking on this action launches the video editor with a duplicate of the selected template, that can be modified as per your objective.
3. Edit: This will launch the video editor for the selected template allowing you to make changes to it, without duplicating it.
4. Delete: This option enables you to remove the selected template altogether from your private library.
Once your personalised and interactive content is created, the next step is sharing it with your audience.
Learn about Creating Campaigns to share Nexweave videos as well as Image templates at scale!