Please note: The sub account feature is only available with a Nexweave subscription of tier 3 or higher
The following steps will guide you through creating and managing your sub-accounts.
1. Within My Account >> Sub Accounts, you can view your existing sub-accounts (if any) as well as the Invitations status
2. To create a new sub-account click on Add a sub account member
3. In the modal that appears, enter the email ID of the member you’d like to invite as well as the credits you’d like to assign to the sub-account. Click on Send Invite to confirm
Please note: A sub-account cannot be added if the email is already registered with Nexweave. The email entered should not be associated with an existing Nexweave account
4. Once you send the invite, you can view the invitation status under invitations history within the Sub accounts page.
5. To cancel an invite, click on delete against the relevant invitation.
6. To readjust the assigned credits and users to a sub-account, click on Edit against the sub-account of your choice.
7. In the modal that appears, enter the number of team members and the monthly credits that you would like to assign to the sub-account. Click on Submit to confirm
8. To delete a sub-account, click on Delete against the sub-account and confirm the deletion. When a sub account is deleted, all of the team members of the sub account are also automatically deleted.
9. A deleted sub-account can be restored. To do this, the master account will need to reach out to our support team.
Don’t see the sub-accounts option? This could be because of the following possible reasons
You current subscription plan does not grant you access to this feature
Your account is itself a sub-account
Your account is a team member of a sub-account