Nexweave integrates with Zapier, enabling you to automate personalized media responses for various scenarios and elevating your customer engagement to the next level.
With access to 1000s of applications, you can achieve a seamless synergy between Nexweave and your entire marketing stack!
1. Create Experience with Campaign : This allows you to select one of your existing campaigns, to generate the media templates it contains
2. Create Video Experience with Template: This allows you to select one of the video templates that you have created/ cloned, ie templates from your private library
3. Create Image/Gif Experience with Template: This allows you to select one of the Image/ Gif templates that you have created/cloned, ie templates from your private library
These 3 actions will create the selected media templates, based on audience information that is fed to them. As a response to the Nexweave action, an Image Link, a Video Link and thumbnail link, or all 3 are generated. These links then need to be fed to a communication platform -be it email, chat , whatsapp etc
Therefore, Nexweave should be selected as an app in the second step (or later) of the zap, where the preceding step is collecting audience information. Additionally, there should be atleast one more step following Nexweave in the zap, in which the method of transmitting the personalized media is configured.
Let’s dive deeper into how you can integrate Nexweave with Zapier. For this we are using a simple example of a Google Form > Nexweave > Email workflow.
1. Start by creating a zap
2. Set the App to Google Forms, and set the trigger to New Response in Spreadsheet. You may select any other application and trigger available with Zapier.
3. Connect your google forms account with Zapier
4. Then, set up the trigger. Select the google sheet where your form responses are being stored and then set the worksheet and trigger columns. Once completed, click on continue
5. Then, click on Test Trigger to test the zap for a sample response. The responses obtained will be listed against the columns that they were extracted from.
6. Click on Continue to move on to the next step of the Zap
7. Set the App to Nexweave. Set the Action Event to any of the 3 events discussed above. In our demonstration, we have set the action to Create Experience with Campaign
This is because we will be sharing an email that contains a personalized image that hyperlinks to a video landing page
8. Click on Continue. You will then be prompted to connect your Nexweave account with Zapier
9. Click on Sign in to Nexweave. A pop-up prompting you to enter an API key will appear.
10. To get the API key, login to your Nexweave account, and navigate to Integrations.
11. Click on Add Key. Then enter a name for the key, and click on add key, once again, to confirm.
12. Then, copy the generate API key, and paste it into the Zapier pop-up. Once completed, click on Continue
13. Next, under Set Up Action, select your desired campaign or template.
Please note that the templates listed in the dropdown are from your private libraries and the campaigns listed are those that are launched in your account. To learn more about creating templates and campaigns, please have a look at the linked articles.
14. Once you select your campaign/ template, the Nexweave variables used in the template will be listed below along with their fallback/ placeholder values
15. Replace the variable placeholders with the audience information collected from the Google form response (in step 5)
16. Click on the field corresponding to each variable, and then select the relevant question & response generated from the google form. In our demonstration, we have mapped:
USERNAME: 1. What is your first name?: shreya
DOMAIN: 1. enter your company’s website/domain: nexweave.com
17. Then, click on Test to test the Nexweave action. As can be seen below, Nexweave generates Image, Video and thumbnail links based on the sample information provided. These links are stored under the labels:
The Nexweave integration with Zapier is complete!
18. Add a final step to the Zap, should you wish to. In our demonstration, we have set the App to GMail and set the action to Send Email. You may choose any other available app and action that you deem fit.
19. Then, connect your GMail account with Zapier
20. Under Set up action, set the recipient’s email (the “to” field) to the email address collected from the google form
21. Incorporate the generated media links (from steps 17) in the email body. If you’re using an embed code to embed the image and hyperlink the video, ensure that the Body type is set to HTML
22. Click on Test and complete, to complete the Zap! Make sure you turn the switch to On!
Here’s an example of what your recipients will receive once this zap is active: