Nexweave integrates with Integrately, enabling you to automate personalized media responses for various scenarios and elevating your customer engagement to the next level.
With access to 1000s of applications, you can achieve a seamless synergy between Nexweave and your entire marketing stack!
Integrately has 3 available actions with Nexweave:
1. Create Experience with Campaign : This allows you to select one of your existing campaigns, to generate the media templates it contains
2. Create Video Experience with Template: This allows you to select one of the video templates that you have created/ cloned, ie templates from your private library
3. Create Image/Gif Experience with Template: This allows you to select one of the Image/ Gif templates that you have created/cloned, ie templates from your private library
These 3 actions will create the selected media templates, based on audience information that is fed to them. As a response to the Nexweave action, an Image Link, a Video Link and thumbnail link, or all 3 are generated. These links then need to be fed to a communication platform -be it email, chat , whatsapp etc
Therefore, Nexweave should be selected as an app in the second step (or later) of the zap, where the preceding step is collecting audience information. Additionally, there should be atleast one more step following Nexweave in the automation, in which the method of transmitting the personalized media is configured.
Let’s dive deeper into how you can integrate Nexweave with Integrately. For this we are using a simple example of a Google Form > Nexweave > Email workflow.
1. Start by creating a new automation.
2. Select and add the 3 applications to complete the workflow -ie Google Forms, Nexweave and Gmail. You may replace these with any other form and email apps available in Integrately
3. If available, Integrately will give automation suggestions that you can pick from. For our demonstration, there are no suggested automations.
4. Under Select 1 click automation, set the 'When' condition to ‘Response is created in google form’. Set the Do this action to any of the 3 Nexweave actions discussed above, n our demonstration, we have set the action to Create Experience with Campaign
This is because we will be sharing an email that contains a personalized image that hyperlinks to a video landing page.
5. Click on Go to continue. A pop-up confirming - Do you want to add more apps/ conditions will appear. Since the Gmail app could not be configured, click on Yes to be redirected to the visual flow builder
6. In the visual builder, under the Google form app click on Add connection. Login to your Google form account to connect it with Integrately.
7. Then, select the google spreadsheet where your form responses are being stored and then set the worksheet. A sample google form response will get captured and will be displayed against its corresponding questions
8. Next, under the Nexweave app, click on Add Connection. You will be redirected to a page requesting an API key.
9. To get the API key, login to your Nexweave account, and navigate to Integrations.
10. Click on Add Key. Then enter a name for the key, and click on add key, once again, to confirm.
11. Then, copy the generate API key, and paste it into Integrately. Click on Continue to complete
12. Next, select your desired campaign or template. Please note that the templates listed in the dropdown are from your private libraries and the campaigns listed are those that are launched in your account. To learn more about creating templates and campaigns, please have a look at the linked articles.
13. Once you select your campaign/ template, the Nexweave variables used in the template will be listed below.
14. Click on the field corresponding to each variable, and then select the relevant question & response generated from the google form. In our demonstration, we have mapped:
USERNAME: 1. What is your first name?
DOMAIN: 1. enter your company’s website/domain
15. Then, click on Test to test the Nexweave action. Media links based on the input to the variables will be generated
16. After Nexweave, add another application. Set the application to Gmail and the action to Send an Email.
17. Connect your Gmail account with Integrately. Once you do, the email fields will appear below.
18. Set the recipient’s email address (the “to” field) to the google form response to the question “what is your email address?”
19. Incorporate the generated media links in the email body. If you’re using an embed code to embed the image and hyperlink the video, ensure that the “Is HTML Body” is set to Yes
20. Click on Test to generate a sample response email.
21. Once your automation is designed, click on Test and Go live to test the whole flow together and activate it!
Here’s an example of what your recipients will receive once this automation is active: