In the previous articles we covered how you can create and manage landing page templates and personalize the text within these landing pages.
This article serves as a guide for adding personalized images and videos to your landing page templates.
Before we begin, ensure that you have created the personalized image or video template that you want to insert into your landing pages.
Adding personalized videos to your landing page
1. To add a video component to your landing page, drag and drop on the Nexweave video block into the landing page layout.
2. A video component will be added to your landing page
PLEASE NOTE: At this stage only a placeholder component is added to your landing page. The video to insert here will be specified when we run a campaign to share this landing page
3. Video settings appear to the right of the layout. The mobile tab under these settings, is only relevant if you have created a video that is responsive for mobile and desktop view.
4. The additional available mobile settings here include:
Loop Video : If the switch is turned ON, the video will automatically replay repeatedly in a loop
Auto Play : If this switch is turned to ON, the video will start to play automatically as a recipient opens the landing page.
Container padding : you can set the padding for your video as it appears in your landing page
Responsive design : this will allow you to display or hide videos when the landing page is accessed on mobile or desktop. This setting is also only relevant if you have created a video that is responsive for mobile and desktop view.
Add personalized image to landing page
1. First, drag and drop an image block to the landing page layout. The image settings appear on the right and a default image is added to the layout.
2. By default, the landing page editor assumes that a static or non-personalized image is to be included here.
3. To insert a personalized image instead, replace the image URL with the text - [IMAGE_URL]
4. The default image is replaced.
PLEASE NOTE: At this stage the image component may appear to contain a broken image. This is because we haven’t specified an image template to insert here. The image template to insert here will be specified when we run a campaign to share this landing page.
5. Additional image settings will be available to edit and configure from within the landing page editor!
Now that you’re familiar will inserting personalized image and video placeholder components to the landing page layout, let’s take a look at how can select the templates to insert into your landing page share them via campaigns