Nexweave integrates with Pabbly, enabling you to automate personalized media responses for various scenarios and elevating your customer engagement to the next level.
With access to 600+ applications, you can achieve a seamless synergy between Nexweave and your entire marketing stack!
There are 3 action events available for Nexweave:
1. Create Experience with Campaign : This allows you to select one of your existing campaigns, to generate the media templates it contains
2. Create Video Experience with Template: This allows you to select one of the video templates that you have created/ cloned, ie templates from your private library
These 3 actions will create the selected media templates, based on audience information that is fed to them. As a response to the Nexweave action event, an Image Link, a Video Link and thumbnail link, or all 3 are generated. These links then need to be fed to a communication platform -be it email, chat , whatsapp etc
Therefore, Nexweave should be selected as an app in the second step (or later) of the workflow, where the preceding step is collecting audience information. Additionally, there should be atleast one more step following Nexweave in the workflow, in which the method of transmitting the personalized media is configured.
Let’s take a closer look at how we can integrate Nexweave with Pabbly. For this we are using a simple example of a Google Sheet > Nexweave > Email workflow.
1. Create a Pabbly workflow.
2. In the first step, set your app as Google sheet, and set the trigger to new spreadsheet row. You may select any other application and trigger, you deem fit, based on the available Pabbly integrations
3. Next, connect Google sheets with Pabbly. In our demonstration, we have created and connected a google sheet that contains the audience First Name, Website and Email
4. Once the sheet is connected, a sample response is generated. As you can see below, any responses generated are stored under labels.
These labels can be used to generate unique personalized media each time a new row is added to the google sheet
5. Add a new step to the workflow, by clicking on ‘+’
6. Under Choose App, select Nexweave. Set the Action Event to any of the 3 events discussed above. In our demonstration, we have set the action to Create Experience with Campaign
This is because we will be sharing an email that contains a personalized image that hyperlinks to a video landing page
7. Next, click on Connect, to connect Nexweave with Pabbly.
8. In the modal that appears, set a name for your connection.
9. To get the API key, login to your Nexweave account, and navigate to Integrations
10. Click on Add Key. Then enter a name for the key, and click on add key, once again, to confirm.
11. Then, copy the generate API key, and paste it into Pabbly. Finally, click on Save to confirm.
12. Once Nexweave is connected, select your campaign or template from the dropdown.
Please note that the templates listed in the dropdown are from your private libraries and the campaigns listed are those that are launched in your account. To learn more about creating templates and campaigns, please have a look at the linked articles.
13. Once you select your campaign/ template, the Nexweave variables used in the template will be listed below
14. Map the Nexweave variables, with the generated audience information from the google sheet ( in steps 2-4)
15. Click on the field corresponding to each variable, and then select the relevant label generated from the response of the google sheet. In our demonstration, we have mapped:
USERNAME: 1. Enter your first name: Shreya
DOMAIN: 1. Enter your Website Address: nexweave.com
16. Once done, click on Save and Send Test Request to generate a sample API response. As can be seen below, Nexweave generates Image, Video and thumbnail links based on the sample information provided. These links are stored under the labels:
Your Nexweave integration with Pabbly is complete!
17. Click + to add the final step to the workflow. In our demonstration, we have set the app to Gmail and the action to send an email. You may select any other email application available with pabbly.
18. Connect your chosen app (in our case GMail) to Pabbly
19. Once connected, the email fields will be listed below. Set the recipient name and email to the labels generated from the google forms (in steps 2-4)
20. Incorporate the generated media links (from steps 15-16) in the email body.
21. Click on Save to complete. Your workflow with Nexweave is set up and ready to go!
Here’s an example of what your recipients will receive once this workflow is active: