Additional video template components
Personalize business logo within a video
You can also add personalization to a logo component added to a video, such that each recipient you share your video with sees their own business logo!
1. Within the editor, navigate to the Enlist Variables
2. Here, add a new variable for the website URL or company website
In our demonstration, we have added the variable name DOMAIN
3. Back within Design Experience, click on the logo within the canvas to open its properties on the right
4. Under Logo, click on Select Variable and copy the variable created in the previous steps
5. Paste the copied variable name within the Website URL input. The logo source will then be saved as a variable value and can be personalized to each recipient!
Remember to click on Save Template to save any changes!
To learn how you can share personalized templates, please have a look at the campaigns section.