Generate a URL for your images and videos that are compatible with VBout and directly plug them into the email builder on the VBout platform!
For our demonstration, we are sharing a personalised image in an email that hyperlinks to a video landing page. Here's an example of what your recipients would receive:
1. Start by configuring and launching a URL Override campaign in Nexweave. To learn how you can successfully run a URL campaign, please have a look at the linked article, or you can also refer to the video below:
5. In our demonstration we have mapped the variables:
NAME : [#FIRSTNAME#]
DOMAIN : [#WEBSITE-363188#]
Since VBout does not have a default field available for the user’s domain/ website, we created [#WEBSITE-363188#] as a custom field on Vbout while importing our contact list to Vbout. We added and created the same field within Nexweave, as demonstrated below:
6. Click on Generate Embed code to get the email embed links compatible with the VBout platform
7. Within the Vbout platform, create an email campaign
8. In the email builder, drag and drop an Image component to the email template. Click on the Image block to open its editor to the left.
9. Click to expand the Image section. Copy the image link generated from the Nexweave campaign and paste it under Image Path within the Vbout editor.
10. To hyperlink this image, click on the Link section to expand it. Set the Link to to Website URL
11. Under Enter URL, Copy and paste the video link generated from the Nexweave campaign. Click on Apply Changes to save the changes.
Please note : The image in the email preview will appear with the merge tag name/default values. However your audience will see their personal information once the email is released to them.
12. You can also personalize the text within your email body, by inserting Shortcodes
13. Once your email template is ready, click on Continue to proceed with your campaign. Verify the campaign details and send your campaign!