Nexweave recently updated its UI and got a new look! You will notice differences (especially in the colours) between the graphics and screenshots you see in this article and the corresponding sections within the Nexweave platform. Don’t worry though, because the steps and processes this article details remain the same. Moreover, we’re going to updating this article to reflect our platform changes very soon. Stay tuned and keep reading!
Generate URL and embed code for your images and videos that are compatible with PersistIQ and directly plug them into the Email builder on the PersistIQ platform.
For our demonstration, we are sharing a personalized image in an email that hyperlinks to a video landing page.
Let’s begin by creating a new campaign. If you are new to creating Nexweave campaigns, you can have a look at our campaign documentation here.
Configure a new campaign
1. Start by navigating to Campaigns and click on Create a New Campaign.
2. Set the Campaign Name
and select the Campaign Type
. You can read more about the available campaign types here
. Since we aim to use both Image and Video templates as a part of our campaign, we selected the campaign type as Image + Video. However, you may choose either Image or Video campaigns, based on your preference.
3. Next select the Image and Video templates you would like to employ for this campaign.
3. Next For our demonstration we have selected:
- Image template: Welcome Message - Play
- Video Template: Welcome to the family
- Video Thumbnail: Welcome Message
4. Select your either default or custom landing page URL and click on Save and Proceed to continue.
Now let's proceed to set up the activation method.
Setting the Activation Method
1. Start by selecting the Activation Method from the drop-down. Here, select URL Override Campaign.
2. You will then be prompted to enter the Fallback Values for the Nexweave variables being used in the selected templates. Fallback values come into play when there is missing information for any recipient. Click on Save to confirm the fallback values.
Once you save the campaign, you can also preview the Image and Video templates selected.
3. Click on Launch Campaign. This will then enable you to generate embed codes for the image and video.
4. Once you launch, click on Get Embed Codes to open the modal. Select the integration platform as PersistIQ. Then map each of the Nexweave variables with the corresponding PersistIQ variables by selecting them from the dropdown.
In case the variable list does not contain an appropriate match, you can also create your own variable from within the dropdown.
5. Click on Generate Embed Code to get the email embed code compatible with the PersistIQ platform.
Now let's move to PersistIQ, to create a campaign.
Create a PersistIQ Campaign
2. Before you proceed with creating a campaign, ensure that you have an active prospect list within PersistIQ. If you do not have any prospects in this list, or would like to add/update prospects' information, you can find guides and tutorials on managing prospect lists on PersistIQ's help center.
3. Navigate to Campaigns. Click on New Campaign to start the process.
4. Set the Campaign Name in the modal that appears. Click on Save to continue.
5. Click on Add Step and select Email. This will launch the email editor.
6. Add text to the email body. To add personalization variables, click on Variables and select the field you want to add.
7. Next, to add the personalized image to the email, click on <> to open the HTML editor.
In the HTML block that appears, copy the embed code generated on the Nexweave platform and paste it within the PersistIQ Email Editor.
Please Note: In the Preview Mode, you may not be able to see the image, however the same will be reflected once you send it over an email.
8. Click on Save on the Email editor to save the email template created.
9. Click Once the email is saved, you can click on Send Test if you wish to send a test mail.
10. Click on Add Prospects, to select the contact list to share this email with.
11. Check the boxes against the prospect you want to send this email to and click on Add to Campaign to confirm.
12. Once you confirm your prospects, you will be redirected back to the campaign summary. Here click on Review Emails.
13. In the review screen, you can review errors in the email, if any, and get a preview of what the recipients will see at their end. For our demonstration, since we have hyperlinked the image in an email to a video landing page. We can also click on the image to preview the personalized video.
14. Once you have reviewed your email, click on Send All to complete the process.
Your Nexweave personalized images and videos will be on their way to impress your audience!