Generate a URL and embed code for your images and videos that are compatible with Encharge and directly plug them into the Email builder on the Encharge platform!
For our demonstration, we are sharing a personalised image in an email that hyperlinks to a video landing page. Here's an example of what your recipients would receive:
Let’s begin by creating a new campaign. If you are new to creating Nexweave campaigns, you can have a look out our campaign documentation here
Configure a New Campaign
1. Start by navigating to Campaigns, within Nexweave, and click on Create New Campaign.
2. Set the Campaign Name and select the Campaign Type. You can read more about the available campaign types here.
Since we aim to use both Image and Video templates as a part of our campaign, we selected the campaign type as Image + Video. However, you may choose either Image or Video campaigns, based on your preferences.
3. Next select the Image and Video templates you would like to employ for this campaign.
For our demonstration we have selected:
Image template: Nexweave Demo Email Insert!
Video template: Nexweave Demo
Video thumbnail: Nexweave Demo Thumbnail
4. Next, select the Landing Page URL that your video will be embedded within. The landing page URL can be set to the default landing page, or you can select a custom landing page, whether that is your sales page or website.
Your campaign configuration is complete, let us proceed to activate the campaign!
Set the Activation method
1. Start by selecting the Activation Method from the drop-down. Here, select URL Override Campaign.
2. You will then be prompted to enter the Fallback values for the Nexweave variables being used in the selected templates. Click on Save to confirm the fallback values
Once you Save the Campaign, you can also Preview the Image and Video templates selected.
3. Click on Launch Campaign. This will then enable you to generate embed codes for the image and video.
4. Once you launch, click on Get Embed Code to open the modal. Select the integration platform as Encharge.
5. Then map each of the Nexweave variables with the corresponding Encharge variables by selecting them from the dropdown.
In case the variable list does not contain an appropriate match, you can also create your own variable from within the dropdown.
5. Click on Generate Embed code to get the email embed code compatible with the Encharge platform
Create an Encharge Email
Our demonstration will walk you through creating an Encharge email and embedding a Nexweave experience within it. This email can then be shared via a broadcast or a flow. You can refer to the linked articles to learn more about broadcasts and flows on Encharge.
1. Start by logging into your Encharge account
2. Within the Emails section, click on the ‘+’ icon on the bottom left of the screen. For our demonstration, we have selected Add Email (Drag & Drop)
3. The email editor is prompted to open. Set the email name and subject on the top left corner of the editor. You can click on the tag icon to select the merge tag/personalization variable to add to the subject line.
The email layout, body properties, and content can be edited from the panel on the right.
4. Click on an existing text block to edit it. Or, you can drag the text element from the content panel on the right and drop it onto the email canvas
5. Clicking within the text block will launch the text editor. Type in your desired message. To add personalization, click on the Merge tags dropdown within the text editor, and select the tag/ variable of your choice
6. To add your personalized media, drag and drop the HTML block onto the email body
7. Copy the code generated in the Nexweave Campaign and paste it into the HTML editor
Please note: The image in the email preview will appear with the merge tag name/default values. However, your audience will see their personal information once the campaign is released to them.
8. Click on Save and Close to complete!
Your email is ready to be shared. You can learn more about sharing your emails through broadcasts and flows in Encharge via the linked articles.
Your personalized media will be on its way to impress your audience!