Generate a URL and embed code for your images and videos that are compatible with Salesforce and directly plug them into the email builder on the Salesforce platform!
Salesforce and Pardot’s connector pushes data back and forth between the two. Hence, the two platforms have a similar interface, and customer/ lead information is tracked by similar merge tags/personalization variables
For our demonstration, we are sharing a personalized image in an email that hyperlinks to a video landing page. Here's an example of what your recipients would receive:
1. Start by configuring and launching a URL Override campaign in Nexweave. To learn how you can successfully run a URL campaign, please have a look at the linked article, or you can also refer to the video below:
2. Once your campaign is launched, click on Generate Embed Code.
3. In the embed code modal, set the Integration platform from the dropdown to Salesforce.
4. Then, map each of the listed Nexweave variables with the corresponding Salesforce variables by selecting them from the dropdown.
In case the variable list does not contain an appropriate match, you can also create your own platform variable from within the dropdown.
5. In our demonstration we have mapped the variables:
6. Click on Generate Embed code to get the email embed code compatible with the Salesforce platform.
7. Within the Salesforce platform or Pardot, create an email template.
8. In the email builder, click on the “<> source” icon to paste the HTML code to insert an image to the email template.
9. Copy the generated code from the Nexweave campaign, and paste it in the email’s HTML editor within Salesforce.
Please note: The image in the email preview will appear with the merge tag name/default values. However, your audience will see their personal information once the email is released to them.
10. Once your email is designed, you can share it via different methods linked here.