Setting/Changing the background for a video template
The background video serves as the base in a Video Template. All components - texts, images, buttons, etc. that are added to this video in the editor, are then added as layers to this base.
When you create a new video template, a default background video is assigned. To change this default, click on Background Video, above the video canvas
The Background Video can be set up in the following ways:
1. Upload a video from your files
- In the background video modal, click on Click to upload.
- The select your desired video from your files.
- Once uploaded, it will appear in your Media Gallery within Nexweave. Click on OK to confirm and apply the background change
- Alternatively, you can also add a video URL for an mp4 video within your CDN (Content Delivery Network)
Please note: Video URLs such as youtube or video videos are not permitted in this field. The video URL has to have an mp4 format from your CDN
2. Select a video from your media gallery
- The media gallery contains all videos that were previously uploaded to Nexweave
- Click the one video you would like to set as your background
- Click on OK to confirm the update and apply the chosen background
3. Set a stock video as background
-Within the background video modal, click on Browse stock videos
- Search for your choice of video using keywords
- Click on the video you would like to set as your background. It will automatically get added to your media library
- Click on OK to confirm the update