Generate a URL and embed code for your images and videos that are compatible with Woodpecker and directly plug them into the email builder on the Woodpecker platform!
For our demonstration, we are sharing a personalized image in an email that hyperlinks to a video landing page. Here's an example of what your recipients would receive:
1. Start by configuring and launching a URL Override campaign in Nexweave. To learn how you can successfully run a URL campaign, please have a look at the linked article, or you can also refer to the video below:
2. Once your campaign is launched, click on Generate Embed Code
3. In the embed code modal, set the Integration platform from the dropdown to Woodpecker.
4. Then, map each of the listed Nexweave variables with the corresponding Woodpecker variables by selecting them from the dropdown.
In case the variable list does not contain an appropriate match, you can also create your own platform variable from within the dropdown.
5. In our demonstration we have mapped the variables:
7. Within the Woodpecker platform, create a cold email campaign.
8. In the email builder, click on the “<>” icon and paste the embed code for the personalized image.
9. Copy the generated code from the Nexweave campaign, and paste it into the HTML editor within Woodpecker.
Please note: The image in the email preview will appear with the merge tag name/default values. However, your audience will see their personal information once the email is released to them.
10. Once your email is designed, you can run it once prospects are added and the summary is previewed.