Generate a URL and embed code for your images and videos that are compatible with Stripo Email and directly plug them into the email builder on the Stripo platform!
For our demonstration, we are sharing a personalised image in an email that hyperlinks to a video landing page. Here's an example of what your recipients would receive:
1. Start by configuring and launching a URL Override campaign in Nexweave. To learn how you can successfully run a URL campaign, please have a look at the linked article, or you can also refer to the video below:
2. Once your campaign is launched, click on Get Embed Code
5. In our demonstration, we have set the Integration platform, within the Nexweave campaign, to Mailchimp. You may choose any of the other available integration platforms listed here.
6. Then, map each of the listed Nexweave variables with the corresponding Mailchimp variables by selecting them from the dropdown.
In case the variable list does not contain an appropriate match, you can manually add platform variables from within the dropdown.
7. In our demonstration we have mapped the variables:
NAME : *|FNAME|*
DOMAIN : *|MERGE6|*
8. Since neither Stripo nor Mailchimp have a default tag for DOMAIN, we created *|MMERGE6|* as a custom tag on Mailchimp as well as a custom tag on Stripo. We added and created the same tag within Nexweave, as demonstrated below:
9. Click on Generate Embed code to get the email embed code compatible with the Stripo platform
10. Within Stripo, create an email template
11. In the email builder, drag and drop the HTML component to the email canvas
12. Copy the code generated in the Nexweave campaign and paste it into the HTML editor with the Stripo email builder
Please note : The image in the email preview will appear with the merge tag name/default values. However your audience will see their personal information once the email is released to them.
13. Once your email is designed, you can export it directly to your desired email marketing system.