Rasa is a smart newsletter platform that allows you to build intuitive templates and automate newsletter content based on past readership. You can now plug in personalised images and link interactive videos designed on Nexweave and share them with your audience via Rasa!
Generate a URL and embed code for your images and videos that are compatible with Rasa and directly plug them into the newsletter builder on the Rasa platform.
Before we proceed, please note that Rasa has a limited number of personalisation fields/ merge tags available, and they don’t allow for the creation of additional fields. These have been listed here.
For Text/ HTML components within an email, we can only personalise for:
First Name: __FIRST_NAME__
Hence, the Nexweave templates you create should allow for personalisation of these variables
1. Start by configuring and launching a URL Override campaign in Nexweave. To learn how you can successfully run a URL campaign, please have a look at the linked article, or you can also refer to the video below:
2. Once your campaign is launched, click on Get Embed Code
3. In the embed code modal, set the Integration platform from the dropdown to Rasa
4. Then, map each of the listed Nexweave variables with the corresponding Rasa variables by selecting them from the dropdown.
In case the variable list does not contain an appropriate match, you can skip the variable from the dropdown
5. In our demonstration we have mapped the variables:
USERNAME : _FIRST_NAME_
6. Click on Generate Embed Code to get the email embed code compatible with the Rasa platform
7. Within Rasa, design a new newsletter
8. In the newsletter editor, click on Layout and then select a Text/ HTML block in the layout, to edit it.
9. To insert the Nexweave template in the newsletter, copy the embed code generated from the Nexweave campaign and paste it into the text/HTML editor within Rasa.
10. Click on Save to confirm the changes
Please note : The image in the email preview will appear with the merge tag name/default values. However your audience will see their personal information once the email is released to them.
11. Once your newsletter is designed, you can preview and send a test email to one of your contacts or yourself
12. Click on Schedule to set up the schedule to send your newsletter to your audience. The linked article will walk you through scheduling and sending your newsletter.
Your personalised newsletters will be on their way to impress your audience!