Generate a URL and embed code for your images and videos that are compatible with Zoho Campaigns and directly plug them into the email builder on the Zoho Campaigns platform!
For our demonstration, we are sharing a personalised image in an email that hyperlinks to a video landing page. Here's an example of what your recipients would receive:
1. Start by configuring and launching a URL Override campaign in Nexweave. To learn how you can successfully run a URL campaign, please have a look at the linked article, or you can also refer to the video below:
2. Once your campaign is launched, click on Generate Embed Code.
3. In the embed code modal, set the Integration platform from the dropdown to Zoho Campaigns.
4. Then, map each of the listed Nexweave variables with the corresponding Zoho Campaigns variables by selecting them from the dropdown.
In case the variable list does not contain an appropriate match, you can also create your Zoho Campaigns variable from within the dropdown.
5. In our demonstration we have mapped the variables:
6. Click on Generate Embed code to get the email embed code compatible with Zoho Campaigns.
7. Within the Zoho Campaigns platform, create an email template.
8. In the email builder, click on the Insert HTML icon which enables you to insert embed code from nexweave.
9. Copy the generated code from the Nexweave campaign, and paste it into the HTML Editor.
Please note: The image in the email preview will appear with the contact tags name/default values. However, your audience will see their personal information once the email is released to them.
10. Once your email is designed, you can share it via Campaigns and Workflows on Zoho Campaigns.