Generate a URL and embed code for your images and videos that are compatible with UseInbox and directly plug them into the email builder on the UseInbox platform!
For our demonstration, we are sharing a personalised image in an email that hyperlinks to a video landing page. Here's an example of what your recipients would receive:
1. Start by configuring and launching a URL Override campaign in Nexweave. To learn how you can successfully run a URL campaign, please have a look at the linked article, or you can also refer to the video below:
2. Once your campaign is launched, click on Get Embed Code
3. In the embed code modal, set the Integration platform, from the dropdown to UseInbox
4. Then, map each of the listed Nexweave variables with the corresponding UseInbox variables by selecting them from the dropdown.
In case the variable list does not contain an appropriate match, you can also manually add a platform variable from within the dropdown.
5. In our demonstration we have mapped the variables:
USERNAME : %%Firstname%%
DOMAIN : %%Domain%%
Since UseInbox does not have a default variable for DOMAIN, we created %%Domain%% as a custom field on UseInbox. We added and created the same variable within Nexweave, as demonstrated below:
6. Click on Generate Embed code to get the email embed code compatible with the UseInbox platform
7. Within UseInbox, create a newsletter
8. In the email builder, drag and drop the HTML component block to the email canvas.
9. Copy the generated code from the Nexweave campaign, and paste it into the the code block within UseInbox
Please note : The image in the email preview will appear with the merge tag name/default values. However your audience will see their personal information once the email is released to them.
10. Once your email is designed, you can share it via campaigns in UseInbox.