Nexweave recently updated its UI and got a new look! You will notice differences (especially in the colours) between the graphics and screenshots you see in this article and the corresponding sections within the Nexweave platform. Don’t worry though, because the steps and processes this article details remain the same. Moreover, we’re going to updating this article to reflect our platform changes very soon. Stay tuned and keep reading!
Generate URL and embed code for your images and videos that are compatible with OutreachBin and directly plug them into the Email builder on the OutreachBin platform.
For our demonstration, we are sharing a personalized image in an email that hyperlinks to a video landing page.
Let’s begin by creating a new campaign. If you are new to creating Nexweave campaigns, you can have a look at our campaign documentation here
Configure a new campaign
1. Start by navigating to Campaigns and click on Create New Campaign.
2. Set the Campaign Name and select the Campaign Type. You can read more about the available campaign types here. Since we aim to use both Image and Video templates as a part of our campaign, we selected the campaign type as Image + Video. However, you may choose either Image or Video campaigns, based on your preferences.
3. Next select the Image and Video templates you would like to employ for this campaign.
For our demonstration we have selected:
- Image template: Welcome Message - Play
- Video Template: Welcome to the family
- Video Thumbnail: Welcome Message
4. Select your either default or custom landing page URL and click on Save and Proceed to continue.
Now let’s proceed to set up the activation method.
Set the Activation Method
1. Start by selecting the Activation Method from the drop-down. Here, select URL Override Campaign.
2. You will then be prompted to enter the Fallback Values for the Nexweave variables being used in the selected templates. Click on Save to confirm the fallback values.
Once you Save the Campaign, you can also Preview the Image and Video templates selected.
3. Click on Launch Campaign. This will then enable you to generate embed codes for the image and video.
4. Once you launch, click on Get Embed Code to open the modal. Select the integration platform as OutreachBin.
5. Then map each of the Nexweave variables with the corresponding OutreachBin variables by selecting them from the dropdown.
In case the variable list does not contain an appropriate match, you can also create your own variable from within the dropdown.
6. Click on Generate Embed Code to get the email embed code compatible with the OutreachBin platform. Create an OutreachBin Campaign
2. Click on Campaigns and select Create Campaign.
3. Enter your desired Campaign Name. Click on Next to continue.
5. Type in your message within the email body. To insert personalization variables, click on the Insert Custom Variable dropdown and select the desired variable from the dropdown.
6. To add the personalized email body, click on the < > icon to open the HTML code editor. Copy the embed code generated from the Nexweave Campaign and paste it into the embed code editor.
Please note: You may not be able to see the image while editing the email, however the same will be reflected during the review and when you share the email.
7. You can click on Send Test Mail to see a preview of how your email will look to your audience. Once your email body is customized, click on Next to continue.
8. Set your campaign schedule. Click on Next to continue.
9. Finally, select the email address from which you want to send the emails.
10. Click on Create to complete.
Your personalized emails will be on their way to impress your audience!