Generate URL and embed code for your images and videos that are compatible with OutreachBin and directly plug them into the Email builder on the OutreachBin platform.
For our demonstration, we are sharing a personalized image in an email that hyperlinks to a video landing page.
Configure a new campaign
1. Start by navigating to Campaigns and click on Create New Campaign.
2. Set the Campaign Name and select the Campaign Type. You can read more about the available campaign types here. Since we aim to use both Image and Video templates as a part of our campaign, we selected the campaign type as Image + Video. However, you may choose either Image or Video campaigns, based on your preferences.
- Image template: Welcome Message - Play
- Video Template: Welcome to the family
- Video Thumbnail: Welcome Message
4. Select your either default or custom landing page URL and click on Save and Proceed to continue.
Now let’s proceed to set up the activation method.
Set the Activation Method
Once you Save the Campaign, you can also Preview the Image and Video templates selected.
3. Click on Launch Campaign. This will then enable you to generate embed codes for the image and video.
4. Once you launch, click on Get Embed Code to open the modal. Select the integration platform as OutreachBin.
5. Then map each of the Nexweave variables with the corresponding OutreachBin variables by selecting them from the dropdown.
In case the variable list does not contain an appropriate match, you can also create your own variable from within the dropdown.
6. Click on Generate Embed Code to get the email embed code compatible with the OutreachBin platform.
Create an OutreachBin Campaign
1. Start by logging into your Outreach Bin Account.
6. To add the personalized email body, click on the < > icon to open the HTML code editor. Copy the embed code generated from the Nexweave Campaign and paste it into the embed code editor.
Please note: You may not be able to see the image while editing the email, however the same will be reflected during the review and when you share the email.
9. Finally, select the email address from which you want to send the emails.
10. Click on Create to complete.
Your personalized emails will be on their way to impress your audience!