Generate a URL and embed code for your images and videos that are compatible with Active Campaign and directly plug them into the email builder on the Active Campaign platform!
For our demonstration, we are sharing a personalised image in an email that hyperlinks to a video landing page. Here's an example of what your recipients would receive:
1. Start by configuring and launching a URL Override campaign in Nexweave. To learn how you can successfully run a URL campaign, please have a look at the linked article, or you can also refer to the video below:
3. In the embed code modal, set the Integration platform from the dropdown to Active Campaign.
4. Then, map each of the listed Nexweave variables with the corresponding Active Campaign variables by selecting them from the dropdown.
In case the variable list does not contain an appropriate match, you can also create your own platform variable from within the dropdown.
5. In our demonstration we have mapped the variables:
6. Click on Generate Embed code to get the email embed code compatible with the Active Campaign platform.
7. Within the Active Campaign platform, create an email template.
8. In the email builder, drag and drop the HTML Block component to the email template.
9. Copy the generated code from the Nexweave campaign, and paste it into the HTML Block within Active Campaign.
Please note: The image in the email preview will appear with the account fields name/default values. However, your audience will see their personal information once the email is released to them.