Generate a URL and embed link for your images that are compatible with We-Connect and directly plug them into the automated LinkedIn messenger platform on the We-Connect.
1. Start by configuring and launching a URL Override campaign in Nexweave. To learn how you can successfully run a URL campaign, please have a look at the linked article, or you can also refer to the video below:
2. Once your campaign is launched, click on Generate Embed Code.
3. In the embed code modal, set the Integration platform from the dropdown to We-Connect.
4. Then, map each of the listed Nexweave variables with the corresponding We-Connect variables by selecting them from the dropdown.
5. In our demonstration we have mapped the variable:
NAME : [FIRST_NAME]
6. Click on Generate Embed Code to get the image to embed link compatible with the We-Connect platform.
8. To create a new campaign, select a list, the message is to be sent to and click on the red button on the top right.
9. In Campaign details, name your campaign, select the campaign type and select the list to add the prospects.
10. Curate a connection message, by adding the variables and the embed link of the personalized image.
11. Copy the generated link from the Nexweave campaign, and paste it in the message box within We-Connect.
Please note: The image in the message preview will appear with the merge field's name/default values. However, your audience will see their personal information once the message is released to them. When the campaign will be launched, LinkedIn will activate the link and it will display the full personalized image.
12. Set schedules and daily message follow-up limits. Click on Save & Continue.
13. Once you review the campaign, it can then be sent.