Generate URLs for your images and videos that are compatible with ClickFunnels and directly plug them into the email builder on the ClickFunnels platform!
For our demonstration, we are sharing a personalised image in an email that hyperlinks to a video landing page. Here's an example of what your recipients would receive:
1. Start by creating the media templates that you would like to share. The linked article will walk you through creating engaging personalized templates with Nexweave.
2. Next, configure and launch a URL Override campaign in Nexweave. To learn how you can successfully run a URL campaign, please have a look at the linked article, or you can also refer to the video below:
3. While configuring the campaign, ensure you select the templates that you intend to share.
4. Once your campaign is launched, click on Generate Embed Code
5. In the embed code modal, set the Integration platform from the dropdown to ClickFunnels
The variables employed in your selected templates will be listed below along with a dropdown selector.
6. Map each of the listed Nexweave variables with the corresponding Clickfunnel variables by selecting them from the dropdown.
7. In case the variable list does not contain an appropriate match, you can also create your own platform variable from within the dropdown
8. In our demonstration we have mapped the variables:
NAME : #FIRST#
DOMAIN : #domain#
Since Clickfunnels does not have a default field for domain, we created #domain# as a custom variable.
Please note: If you do add a field to your email and within Nexweave, you will need to have captured this information for your audience list. You can see a list of available email merge tags for clickfunnels in the linked article.
9. Click on Generate Embed code to get the Image and video URLs compatible with the clickfunnels platform
11. In the email builder, add the Image component to the body
12. Copy the generated image URL within Nexweave and paste it into the image source URL in clickfunnels
13. To hyperlink this image to a video, copy the generated video URL from Nexweave and paste it into the Link section of the image component in the ClickFunnels email.
Please note : The image in the email preview will appear with the merge tag name/default values. However your audience will see their personal information once the email is released to them.
14. Once your email is designed you can share your broadcasts or launch the follow up funnels!