Serve Nexweave images through conversational chatbots to provide your customers with a real-time, engaging, personalised chat experience!
Nexweave allows you to create and share personalised images and gifs through Activechat. Here’s a sample of how you can immediately grab your customer’s attention with a personalised and unique greeting:
1. Start by configuring and launching a URL Override campaign in Nexweave. To learn how you can successfully run a URL campaign, please have a look at the linked article, or you can also refer to the video below:
2. While the above tutorial discusses how to create an Image + Video Campaign, for this demonstration, we have set our campaign type to Image. This is because chatbot platforms allow us to embed an image in the chat.
6. In our demonstration we have mapped the variables:
USERNAME : $_first_name
7. Click on Generate embed code to get the URL compatible with the Activechat platform
9. Insert different message blocks to build a conversation with your customer
10. Using the Listen block, ensure that your chatbot is collecting the prospect/ customer information into variables that will be used in your Nexweave personalised image.
In our demonstration, we have requested the user’s name and recorded it under the variable @_first_name
11. Then, add an Image block to your chat builder and link it to your listen block
12. To embed the personalised image, copy the URL generated from the Nexweave campaign and paste it into the Image URL input for the image block
Please note: There must be a space after the URL is entered. The image will not visible within the chat builder, but will be available when the chatbot is simulated and published
13. Your personalised image has been incorporated and is ready to be shared! To start conversations with actual users, you can install the chat widget on your website