Nexweave has integrated with Pabbly to help you make the most of automated workflows and engage your leads/ customers with real-time hyper-personalised experiences.
In this article we discuss how you can collect new order’s information using Shopify and share a personalized image in an email . Here’s an example of what the email would look like when received:
The following workflow was created on Pabbly:
1. Within Pabbly, create a new workflow.
2. In the first step of the workflow, under Choose App, select Shopify.
3. Next, set the Trigger Event to New Order.
4. Then, click on Connect to connect Shopify with Pabbly. A screenshot of the steps are also shared below
5. In your Shopify notifications, create a webhook and then click on Send test notifications. Your captured webhook response will be received.
6. Back within your Pabbly workflow, click on Save and Send Test Request to generate a sample API response.
Information is being stored in labels which will later be used as variables.
7. Then, click on ‘+’ to add another action to the workflow
8. Under Choose App select Nexweave, and set the Trigger Event to Create an Experience with a Campaign.
9. Connect Nexweave with Pabbly via API key. This can be achieved with the following steps:
Within Nexweave, go to the Integrations section.
Click on add Key. Enter the name of the key and click on Add again to confirm.
The key then appears within your integrations list. Click on the Copy icon adjacent to the key.
If you already have an existing API key in the list, directly click on the Copy icon adjacent to the key.
Navigate back to your Pabbly workflow and paste the copied API key. Click on Save to confirm.
Then, Click on Connect with Nexweave to complete.
10. Next, select the Nexweave Campaign that you would like to use.
Please note: The campaigns listed in the dropdown are from your launched campaigns within Nexweave. You can learn more about Nexweave campaigns and how to create them here.
For our demonstration, we have selected an Image campaign with the name “ShopifyDemo”.
11. Once your campaign is selected, the variables employed in it appear below. Map these Nexweave variables with the labels generated from the form in steps 6-8.
12.To do this, click on the input field corresponding with each Nexweave variable and then click on 1. Shopify New Order.
13. Then, select the relevant field/ label to match with Nexweave. In our demonstration, we have mapped:
EMAIL: 1. Email : [email protected]
ORDER NUMBER: 1. Order Number : 1234
PRODUCT: 1. Line Items 1 Title : Merch
PRICE: 1. Line Items 1 Price : 799.00
ADDRESS: 1. Billing Address Address1 : 123 Billing Street1. Billing Address City : Billtown1. Billing Address Province : Kentucky1. Billing Address Country : United States
14. Click on Save and Send Test Response to generate a sample API response. In our example, the generated personalized links are stored under the labels:
15. Click on ‘+’ once again, to open the final action for this workflow. You now have to specify how you would like this personalized image to be shared with your customer.
16. Under Choose App, select Gmail or any other email application that is available in Pabbly and set the Action Event to Send an Email.
17. Click on Connect to connect your Gmail (or selected email platform) with Pabbly.
18. Once done, the various email fields appear below. These fields can be populated with the combination of text and labels/ fields generated from the previous actions within the workflow.
19. Click on Recipient Name. Then select 1. Shopify New Order and set the recipient name to the label - Email.
20. Similarly, set the Recipient Email to Email address.
21. To add the personalized media to the email body, under Email Content enter the code :
<img src=”generatedimagelink” width=”60%>
22. Replace generated image link in the above code with the image link labelcreated in the Nexweave action this is step 15 in your document .
23. Once completed, click on Save & Send Test Request to verify if the email has been sent, as designed, and containing the data collected from the new order placed.
24. On the top right corner of the page, ensure that the Workflow Status is kept to ON.
That’s It! Once set up, this workflow is automated and will run smoothly without intervention