Generate URL and embed code for your images and videos that are compatible with Automizy and directly plug them into the Email builder on the Automizy platform.
For our demonstration, we are sharing a personalised image in an email that hyperlinks to a video landing page.
Let’s begin by creating a new campaign. If you are new to creating Nexweave campaigns, you can have a look out our campaign documentation here
Configure a new campaign
Start by navigating to Campaigns and click on Create New Campaign.
Set the Campaign Name and select the Campaign Type. You can read more about the available campaign types here.
Since we aim to use both Image and Video templates as a part of our campaign, we selected the campaign type as Image + Video. However, you may choose either Image or Video campaigns, based on your preferences.
Image template : Video to Welcome you!
- Video template: Welcome to the family
- Video thumbnail : Thank you for registering with us
If you have an agency subscription to Nexweave, you can set your custom whitelabel domain for Image and video links. Else, you can choose the default page hosted by Nexweave
You can see the URL Preview just below
5. Then, select the Landing Page URL that your video will be embedded within. If you have an agency subscription to Nexweave, you can set your custom whitelabel domain for the landing page.
Image and landing page URLs have been discussed in detail within the agency account and campaigns sections of the knowledge base
Your campaign configuration is complete, let us proceed to activating the campaign!
Setting the Activation Method
- Start by selecting the Activation Method from the drop down. Here, select URL Override Campaign.
- You will then be prompted to enter the Fallback values for the Nexweave variables being used in the selected templates. Click on Save to confirm the fallback values
In case the variable list does not contain an appropriate match, you can also create your own variable from within the dropdown.
Setup Automizy Campaign
- Start by logging into your Automizy Account and click on Campaigns.
- Then, click on Create Campaign and select an email template or create one from scratch. For our demonstration, we will be using the Drag and Drop email editor.
To add personalisation variables, you can click on Personalisation within the text editor and select the desired variable name.
5. To add the personalised Image to the experience, drag and drop the Code Snippet block to the Email body. This will launch the HTML editor.
Then, copy the code obtained from the Nexweave Campaign and paste it into Automizy. Click on Next to continue.
6. Under the Preview section, to test out the campaign, enter an email ID that exists in your Automizy contact list and click on Send Test. You can review the email received and verify the campaign details
Please note : The email ID entered must be added to your Automizy Contact List
9. Once verified, click on Send Now to complete!
Your personalised image and video will be on its way to impress your audience!