Customizing Brand Presets
You can customize brand presets for your custom application domain within My Account >> Whitelabel >> Brand presets
Please note: Once you setup a custom app domain, all the brand preset settings will reflect within your custom application domain, ie, within application.mydomain.com, in our example
The following can be customized from here:
1. App Settings
- Under App Settings, can type in a new app title, and click on Update to confirm
- You can also click on Upload to upload your logo/favicon to the platform.
- Using the toggle, you can switch between light and dark themes for your custom application
2. Social Preview settings
Under social preview settings, you can configure the social preview for the application. The social preview is the thumbnail and description that appears when the link for the custom application is shared via a social messenger.
You can edit the following:
- Title: Enter your preferred title in the input box and click on Update
- Description: You can set a short description that appears when your custom application URL is shared.
- Social preview image: Click on Upload to select and upload a custom image for your social preview
3. Player Settings
Under player settings, you can customize the colour of the video player icon on the platform. Click on the color block to view and select any solid color of your choice. Click on Set Color to confirm the changes.
Please note that the agency whitelabel solution is only available with subscription of tier 4 or higher.