Nexweave recently updated its UI and got a new look! You will notice differences (especially in the colours) between the graphics and screenshots you see in this article and the corresponding sections within the Nexweave platform. Don’t worry though, because the steps and processes this article details remain the same. Moreover, we’re going to updating this article to reflect our platform changes very soon. Stay tuned and keep reading!
Generate URL and embed code for your personalized image and video that are compatible with Elastic Mail and directly plug them into the Email builder using the URL Override Method.
Here are the steps to be followed:
Create and Configure a New Campaign
- We need to begin by creating a campaign. In the Campaigns section, click on Create New Campaigns.
- Configure the Campaign by mentioning:
The next step would be to configure the campaign by mentioning the following details:
For documentation, we are using the type ‘IMAGE+VIDEO’to demonstrate.
- Once we would need to complete the configuration steps, we would need to proceed to activate the campaign by first selecting the Campaign Type. In this case, we have selected the URL Override campaign method. In this method, we need to mention the fallback value of the variables used in the campaign and then click on Save.
(NOTE: The reason for selecting the fallback value is to allow users to skip some variables in the future by setting a fixed value from them, also called fallback value.)
- You can preview the image and video experiences once the campaign is saved and proceed to Launch Campaign.
- (NOTE: If you intend to show the personalized video on a white-labelled URL or a custom landing page, then you would need to also embed the Landing Page Embed Code on your page.)
Setup Elastic Email Campaign
- As the next step, you would need to log into your Elastic Email account and Click Create Campaign from the campaign section and select Raw HTML as a subject/content type.
- Here is how the email would appear when your user will receive it.